These online modules provide National Authorities and other stakeholders with the requisite tools and knowledge to perform their duties in relation to the implementation of the Chemical Weapons Convention.
- Login to OPCW’s Learning Management System (LMS) or register for an account
- When you first login, you will be prompted to choose your preferred language for the modules. Courses are available in English, French and Spanish
- If the ‘Welcome screen’ does not launch automatically, click on the Welcome tile and choose the course language
- Click Training on the menu to access all courses available to you
- Select the E-Learning module you would like to access
- Click on the Thumbnail or Course link to launch the course
The course will start automatically. Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, loading of the course make take some time. If the course does not start after a while, you may need to check the configuration of you Internet browser (e.g. to allow for pop-up window to be displayed) or to try with a different browser.
Only request access to a course if you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Disclaimer.