Helping Member States develop in-depth knowledge and leadership skills in integrated chemicals management with a focus on chemical safety, security, and sustainability.
- Introduction of the concept of integrated chemicals management, and related challenges and trends in the global chemical industry.
- Coping with and anticipating changes in the global chemicals market though integrated chemicals management.
- Integrated approaches to chemical safety and security, chemicals management, and sustainable industry development.
- Convergent trends in the Chemical Weapons Convention and the Biological Weapons Convention.
- Experience of relevant international organisations.
- Management of chemical the supply chain.
- Executive leadership on integrated chemicals management, with a focus on role models and lessons learned.
Sponsorship is provided by the Secretariat to a limited number of participants from Member States whose economies are either developing or in transition.
Sponsorship covers costs of travel, medical insurance, and accommodation. Sponsored participants are also provided with a limited subsistence allowance to cover meals and miscellaneous costs.