The OPCW Technical Secretariat will hold a course on the enhancement of laboratory skills on chemical weapons-related laboratory quality management (CW-LC) at the Finnish Institute for Verification of the Chemical Weapons Convention (VERIFIN) in Helsinki, Finland.
The goal of the course is to improve practical skills in analysing chemicals related to the Convention through LC-MS.
Participants should have previous experience using LC and/or LC-MS.
The course will consist of the following elements:
- The preparation of samples
- The theory of LC and LC-MS
- Demonstrations of LC and LC-MS techniques
- Practical exercises
- Quality assurance and the maintenance of instruments.
- Note by Technical Secretariat: Call for Nominations for Two Courses on the Enhancement of Laboratory Skills at the Finnish Insitute of Verification of the Chemical Weapons Convention (VERIFIN), Helsinki, Finland