Working together for a world
free of chemical weapons
As the implementing body for the Chemical Weapons Convention,
the OPCW, with its 193 Member States, oversees the global endeavour
to permanently and verifiably eliminate chemical weapons.
Recent NewsAll News
- First responders from west Africa enhance chemical emergency response capabilities
- Train-the-trainer course prepares instructors to teach chemical emergency response
- OPCW training strengthens capacities of analytical chemists in Africa
- OPCW trains law enforcement officials in prevention and deterrence of chemical weapons
- African Member States work together to boost analytical chemistry skills
- OPCW Director-General pays official visit to Washington, D.C.