Thanks for your interest in learning more about the OPCW, the Chemical Weapons Convention, and how we work together for a world free of chemical weapons. We aim to respond to virtual and in-person group visit requests within five business days.
Prior to submitting your request, note the following details:
- Visit requests must be made a minimum of two weeks in advance and be submitted from an institutional email address.
- Group visits to the OPCW are subject to availability. You will be asked to provide up to three preferred dates and times. We will do our best to accommodate your preference but may propose alternative dates and times. Dates that the OPCW is not available for visits are listed here.
- Groups may include 10 – 50 individuals.
- English is the working language of the OPCW and your visit will be conducted in English. On request, other languages may be considered subject to presenter availability.
- Once a visit is scheduled, a complete list of visitor names must be submitted to the OPCW. Details will be provided in the confirmation e-mail.
- Virtual group visits will be held using an online platform. The OPCW will send the link for the online meeting to the group visit organiser to be shared with participants.
- Participants are strongly recommended to watch the OPCW Basics videos prior to their scheduled visit.