Terms and Conditions of Use for the OPCW Website
The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (the OPCW) maintains the OPCW website (the Site) to enhance public access to information about the OPCW and its activities in general. We attempt to keep this information timely and accurate and any errors brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible. The OPCW cannot, however, guarantee that all information or data on this Site is correct. Therefore, the OPCW accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information or data on this Site. Access to, and use of, this Site is provided by the OPCW subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The OPCW hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of information or data contained at this Site, including any inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of information or data provided to users.
- The OPCW, members of its staff, its contractors and its employees shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever, arising from the use of information or data contained at this Site, including the inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of such information or data.
- Information or data contained at this Site shall not be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
- The OPCW provides to users of this Site information which the OPCW deems, on the basis of its own criteria and in its sole and complete discretion, to be appropriate for disclosure.
- Information or data provided sometimes refers to external websites over which the OPCW has no control and in respect of which it disclaims all liability.
- The consultation and/or use of this Site shall automatically constitute full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.